At Assante, we promote a positive and productive working environment that respects the entrepreneurial spirit. We reward forward thinking, commitment and success through competitive, performance-based compensation with generous benefits and recognition programs. As a fast-growing company, we offer many opportunities for advancement and encourage our advisors, corporate employees and branch staff to continuously build their skills and accreditation.
We currently do not have any job openings available at this time, but if you are interested in working for our branch, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Branch: Assante Vancouver Centre, an independent branch of Assante Financial Management Ltd.
Branch location: Downtown Vancouver
Application Close Date: Feb 15th, 2024
Assante Vancouver Centre branch is a premier wealth management firm with offices in downtown Vancouver. With over 30 years in the industry, our branch offers our clients a personalized and comprehensive planning experience.
One of our highly successful and professional practice teams is looking to hire an enthusiastic client services coordinator who ideally has experience in the financial services industry. This position works within a four-person admin team to provide the top-level client service support to three planners and assist with administrative support in a fast-paced day to day operation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who considers their strengths being organized, computer-savvy, efficient and a team player. Ideally this is someone who has experience or a keen desire to be in wealth management doing a non-client facing role.
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation and benefits package. The job opening is immediate
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Front desk communication. Answer calls through the main line, handle faxes, sort team mail
• Calendar and time management for Senior Partners
• Meetings, appointments, engagements and professional development coordination for advisors and team. This includes venue selection, travel booking, catering, invitations etc.
• Meeting preparation as assigned
• Outgoing client communication as assigned
• Management of tracker spreadsheets as assigned
• Maintain client database in Salesforce CRM and paper files
• Marketing initiatives including newsletters, social media postings, gifts, cards and events
• Provide technology assistance to advisors, team and clients. This includes setting up meeting rooms, virtual calls, basic tech troubleshooting, business app support, credential management
• Participation in tax preparation and admin support during tax season
• Team coverage for absences. In particular investment/insurance processing and file preparation
• General administrative duties such as:
Beverage preparations for in-person meetings
Scanning, photocopying, filing and labeling
Petty cash management
Coordination and preparation of statement and other mail outs
Event planning for team activities
• Other duties as needed
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
• Positive, energetic and confident with a commitment to a flawless client experience
• Professional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working in a cooperative team environment
• Education and/or experience in the field of financial services an asset
• Skills with MS Office (Outlook, Excel & Word) and Salesforce are an asset
• Ability to prioritize workflow daily and reprioritize as required adapting to changing needs of our clients and advisors
Salary range: $45,000 to $55,000 annual
Please submit a resume and cover letter. Thank you to all those that apply.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to reach out to all applicants and will only be in contact with those that meet all the requirements of this position.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.