Frank Danielson is the Personal CFO and wealth mentor for a select number of high net-worth families and entrepreneurs. He heads the Private Family Office team of experienced professionals to look after the complex and evolving needs of his clients. Frank’s passion is to help his clients preserve, build and manage multi-generation legacies and wealth.
Frank is inspired to create a long-lasting and meaningful impact in his clients’ lives daily. He creates custom-built solutions and works with your other trusted professionals to ensure your wealth management needs and goals are fully integrated and optimized.
Frank established Danielson Group Wealth Management in 1994. Under his leadership, the team has earned a reputation for unsurpassed client service and wealth management advice. They take a disciplined, holistic approach to wealth planning and investment selection. They know that success is multi-dimensional and means more than just financial wealth.
A sought-after industry speaker and financial literacy educator, Frank has the ability to reduce complex financial subjects into easy to understand themes. He is often found illustrating concepts and plans on his unique writable wall with his clients in a collaborative environment.
Frank earned his Bachelor of Education in Biological Sciences from the University of Victoria and has also completed the Certified Financial Planner designation in 1998.
Life Outside of Work
- Active member of the Community Development board of the Vancouver Foundation
- Partner of SVP Social Ventures Partner, an organization dedicated to connecting engaged, passionate donors with non-profits
- Member of MacKay CEO Forum, a peer group for results oriented CEOs across Canada
- Founded the Danielson Group Foundation, an endowment fund established to support children, youth and families, and to finding solutions for youth homelessness.
- Can be found on the golf course, exploring how to be a better photographer, or longboarding with his son, Dylan.